Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sharing my blog and starting yours

I have been game enough to start sharing my blog with past and present students  I would love you to set up your own one too where you can display your ideas and creations.  I have used my Google Account to set one up in Blogger and it has a mobile app too. I could then provide access to yours from mine and make recommendations in my posts.  Its a big learning curve but do give it a go.  I recommend you go into settings to set who sees it until you are ready to go live.  Past students could talk about how they got on returning to school after being on our roll and they could share anything they have done e.g graphics, reading responses, videos, writing, art work (thanks Gabby for suggesting this).




You might then like to watch How to use blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

How long will you live?

How long will you live?